Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thought you heard it all?

I was teaching one sunday and I can see from the pulpit a man and a woman together. They had started coming to the church and they were just starting to open up to me, so I knew they were dating. The girlfriend had this angry looking face and I can see from her expressions that she was mad at him. As I looked at his face, I just see this happy guy without a care in the world, like he had just won the lottery.

I wondered what he had done to her? I knew that I had to speak to them to see if I could minister to them or just be able to talk with her. So after the service, she came up to me and she wanted to talk, and she wanted me to talk with boyfriend too, and from the look of her face, I knew it would not going be good.

So we get together, sit down, pray and I ask what's up and if everything is fine between them? She says no, and when I ask how he is doing, he says all is well and he thought they were doing fine. Then she speaks up and says "look pastor, before we came to church today we had sex." I look over to the boyfriend and ask if this is true?

The boyfriend speaks up and says "pastor, today we did not have sex," and the girlfriend speaks up with an angry and loud voice and says "yes we did!" Then the boyfriend speaks up again and says "look pastor, today we made love, last thursday we had sex." As I looked at there faces, her face was one of shock, his face was one of the stupidest looks you ever seen. I shared with them that they should break up and let God be first in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment